Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woodrum Family portraits

Tuesday I had the privilege of meeting little Rhettison Woodrum and his awesome mom and dad!
They had their family session at the BEAUTIFUL Middleton Place near Summerville/West Ashley. The scenery was amazing and the wildlife was gorgeous - we even saw a peacock roaming around!

Not only did they suggest a wonderful location, but they were very helpful with great ideas for the me as a dad-to-be! I have a lot of reading to do. . .

The weather wasn't TOO hot and little Rhettison was awake until the very end. I had a lot of fun and the pictures are turning out great :)

Here are a few from their session











1 comment:

  1. The photographs look wonderful! It was such a great experience. I can't wait to show off the completed work to our families and tell all our friends about you! Thank you again for such a fabulous session!

    ReplyDelete